Constructionhands.com may revise these Terms at any time by updating this document. Any use of https://constructionhands.com website or its services will be considered your acceptance of the then-current Terms. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable, you should no longer use https://constructionhands.com website.
The use of https://constructionhands.com website and its services is a privilege. Constructionhands.com reserves the right to suspend that privilege on an individual basis for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
Constructionhands.com is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site or its content in meeting the employment objectives of Users. Constructionhands.com does not guarantee that documents posted by users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
- General. This Site is intended for use by business entities or recruiters seeking persons for employment, and by persons seeking employment. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site.
- Prohibited Uses and Posting Rules.
- Postings must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or Your qualifications as a candidate for employment.
- Postings must provide legitimate and verifiable information for all of the required fields in the posting forms.
- Postings must be for individual, currently available openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees.
- You may not use this Site to engage in illegal activity or activity which may be deemed by Us inappropriate for this Site.
- You may not use this Site to retrieve and/or use the contact information of users (e.g. email addresses, phone numbers, and fax numbers posted in resumes or job postings) for the purposes of solicitation of any product or service not supported by https://constructionhands.com.
- You may not place a heavy or disproportionate load on this Site and the servers that run it in any way, shape, or form (e.g. using spiders, bots, or web crawlers to access this site).
- You may not post copyrighted material anywhere on this Site. Doing so may result in the removal of your resume or job posting if you fail to remove the content.
- You may not post trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them).
- You may not post anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful.
- You may not post false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Payment for Services.
- You may not submit payment information or contact information that is false or does not accurately represent You and Your business.
- You may not use stolen or illegally obtained account numbers or related information as a method of paying for services.
- You understand that there is NO REFUND POLICY and that under no circumstances will We issue a refund to you.
- All transactions are performed in USD.
- This Site is provided on an “AS-IS” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- We are not responsible for the content of this Site and make no warranties about the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this Site.
- We do not warrant that this Site will operate error-free or that this Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful devices. If Your use of this Site results directly or indirectly in the need for replacing or repairing equipment or data, We are not responsible.
- This Site is provided only as a means of finding contact & employment information for job candidates and employers. What happens outside of this Site is not Our responsibility. It is Your responsibility to use sound judgment when giving out personal information or making phone or face-to-face contact with individuals whose contact information appears on this Site.
- We will not be held responsible for damages related to unauthorized use of payment information or in the event you claim that your identity has been stolen as a result of giving payment information on this Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Us from any and all potentially harmful legal activity resulting from Your use of this Site.
- Security Rules. We take many measures to ensure that our users our treated to the utmost privacy and security when using this Site. Users are prohibited from attempting to violate or violating the security of this Site. Attempting to do so may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
- By publishing Your contact information to this Site, you are granting Us full permission to share your information with related parties including, but not limited to, our customers, website affiliates, and business partners.
- This policy applies to, but is not limited to, resume postings, job postings, and the submission of our FREE Job Seeker and FREE Employer registration forms. Although we provide options which allow private posting of resumes and jobs, this does not guarantee that your contact information will remain private. Although we make every attempt to keep that information private, you agree to not hold us responsible for events arising out of posting your contact information to our website.
Questions concerning the use of https://constructionhands.com website and its services should be directed to the Contact Us page.